From Surabaya or Malang: Mount Bromo - Ijen - Drop off Ubud (3D2N)
Detailed Itinerary: Sharing Tours
Day 1. Surabaya or Malang – Cemoro Lawang
- 02.30 PM - Leave Surabaya or Malang (airport, train station, hotel)
- 05.30 PM - Arrive at Cemoro lawang
Accommodation in Bromo: Gubuk ndeso or Cafe Lava or Bromo Permai hotel (depending availability)
Day 2. Bromo Tour – Banyuwangi or Bondowoso Town
- 02.30 AM - Wake up
- 03.00 AM - Meet the jeep driver and drive to view point
- 06.00 AM - By Jeep to sea of sand
- 06.40 AM - Walk to Mount Bromo crater around 1,5 km
- 08.00 AM - By Jeep back to accommodation to have breakfast and shower
- 09.30 AM - Check out then drive about 6-7 hours to accommodation in Banyuwangi or Bondowoso town
*Banyuwangi town stay at Homestay or similar (include dinner)
*Bondowoso town stay at Ijen view hotel
Day 3. Ijen Tour – Drop off Bali
- 12.00 AM - Depart from the accommodation in Bondowoso town
- 01.45 AM - Arrive at Paltuding parking lot
- 02.00 AM - Start Trekking to Mount Ijen to see sunrise panoramic view of Lake Mt. Ijen
- 06.30 AM - Back to Paltuding Parking area
- 07.30 AM - Breakfast
- 08.00 AM - Drive to Ketapang ferry port
- 09.00 AM - Arrive at Ketapang ferry port
- 09.30 AM - By ferry to Gilimanuk harbour in Bali
- 11.30 AM - Arrive at Gilimanuk harbour
- 12.00 PM - By car in group transfer out to your hotel (Pemuteran, Lovina, Munduk and Ubud)
- Shared van (AC), petrol, driver, parking, donation, toll fees
- Shared Jeep for Bromo tour
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (twin bed or triple bed, private bathroom, hot water)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen (twin bed or triple bed, private bathroom, hot water)
- Meal: 2x Breakfasts
- mineral water
- Entrance fees Bromo
- Entrance fees Ijen
- English speaking Local guide Ijen
- Gas Masks
- Ferry ticket to Bali (Ketapang harbour to Gilimanuk harbour)
- Transport/Car in Group from Gilimanuk port to your hotel in Pemuteran, Lovina, Munduk, Ubud
- Personal expenses
- Rent Horse in Bromo
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal insurance
Know Before You Go:
- This is shared tour and you have to keep up with the rest of the group
- Before leaving the hotel, car/Jeep, please check your belongings (passport, money, wallet, camera, mobile phone,etc) so don't be left behind for the convenience of other participants.
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Mount Bromo and Cemoro lawang can be pretty chilly before sunrise since they’re 2,329 meters (7,641 ft) above sea level,the elevation at the viewpoint is a whopping 2,770 meters (9,088 ft). Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and that doesn’t even factor in wind chill. It can get incredibly windy on the mountain peaks, and dry season is cooler than rainy season. However, you’ll only be chilly before sunrise. After that it warms up pretty quick, and the sun at this elevation is plenty strong
- Mount Ijen can be pretty chilly before sunrise since it’s well above sea level.Temperatures can drop below 7 Celsius (45 F), and it can get windy too since you’re on an exposed mountain. Still, it’s best to dress in layers, because when you’re hiking up the mountain you’ll warm up pretty quick and may even get hot.
- There is no separate fee between climbing Mount Ijen and seeing the blue fire, ticket prices remain the same for all visitors without exception! that means there is no additional cost, that's according to management regulations in the Ijen crater area.
- Solo traveler: private room on request and with extra cost
- If you're a female-solo traveler the room shared with a female (twin or triple bed - separated bed)
- If you're a male-solo traveler the room shared with a male (twin or triple bed - separated bed)
- Couple in one room
- Not Suitable for: Pregnant women, people with asthma, people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- What to bring? Comfortable/trekking shoes, warm jacket, headlamp
Please contact with us on Whatsapp or Email!