Surabaya – Bromo – Surabaya (2 days)
Detailed Itinerary: Private tours
Day 1. Surabaya – Cemoro Lawang
- Meet at the agreed pick-up point (Airport, Railway station, Hotel)
- By car drive about 3 hours to Bromo Area
- Accommodation in Bromo: Gubuk ndeso or Cafe Lava or Bromo Permai or similar in Cemoro Lawang Area.
*Arrival before 11:00am and good weather you have time to visit Madakaripura waterfall, for entrance ticket, scooter taxi and local guide will be your expenses
Day 2. Bromo Tour – Surabaya
- 03.00 AM - Meet the jeep driver, then drive to view point
- 05.10 AM - Sunrise(depending on the weather)
- 05.40 AM - By Jeep to Mount bromo, the jeep will stop at parking lot near Luhur Poten Temple
- 06.25 AM - Walk to Mt Bromo crater around 1.5 km
- 07.45 AM - By Jeep back to the accommodation
- 08.00 AM - Have a breakfast and shower
- 09.30 AM - Checkout and drive about 3.5 hours to Surabaya airport, railway station or Hotel
- 12.30 PM - Arrive Surabaya, End the tour.
- Private car (AC), petrol
- Driver with little speaking english
- Parking & Toll fee
- Private Jeep
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (private room & bathroom, hot shower)
- mineral water
- Entrance fee Bromo national park
- Personal expenses
- Rent Horse in Bromo
- English speaking Guide Bromo(by request)
- Personal insurance
Know Before You Go:
- This is Private tour, there will be no one else in the group except your partner or friends or family
- Please note: Sunnrise in Bromo can't be guaranteed as they are subject to unpredictable weather conditions
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. After see sunrise at view point,the 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo: Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October), the temperature at Mount Bromo can reach 5 Celsius. At noon, the temperature rises to 20 Celsius.
- The Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So,if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- It is possible to see the sunrise from Bromo's rim of crater(by request). But, most travellers prefer to see the sunrise from the viewpoint, you can see clearly not only Mount Bromo but the other mountains such as Mount Batok and Semeru Volcano which is known as the highest volcano in Java. The elevation of Mount Bromo itself is 2329 metres above sea level.
- Please note: the Silence day (22nd March - 23rd March 2023) and Kasada (4th June - 5th June 2023). At that time Mount Bromo closed for religious purposes.
- What to bring? trekking shoes, personal medicine, rain jacket, a light warm jacket, Sunglasses
*The private tour price per person is based on a group of two people. Prices depend on the number of people with you
For reservation and discuss, please directly contact with us on Whatsapp or Email
Email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +62 821-4031-2901