From Surabaya or Malang: Tumpak Sewu Waterfall - Bromo - Ijen - Drop Bali (3 Days)
Detailed Itinerary: Private tour
Day 1. Surabaya or Malang – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall - Tetes Cave Waterfall - Cemoro lawang
- Meeting Point: Surabaya/Malang at hotel, airport, railway station (better before 06:00am)
- From Surabaya by car about 4 hours drive to Tumpak Sewu waterfall (normal traffic)
- From Malang takes 2 hours drive to reach Tumpak Sewu Waterfall (normal traffic)
- Accommodation in Cemoro lawang: Gubuk Ndeso or Cafe lave or Bromo Permai hotel
*The earlier the pick up will be the better, you will have more time to enjoy the daylight.
*Srtar from Surabaya, pick up time at 05.00am or Malang at 06.00am
Day 2. Bromo Tour – Banyuwangi
- 03.00 AM - Meet the jeep driver, then drive to view point
- 05.15 AM - Sunrise & Panorama mt Bromo
- 06:00 AM - By Jeep to sea of sand, the driver will stop at Parking lot near Luhur poten temple
- 06:40 AM - Walk to Bromo crater about 1.5 km
- 07.40 AM - By Jeep back to the accommodation
- 08.00 AM - Have a breakfast & shower
- 09.00 AM - Checkout then heading to Banyuwangi - Licin village about 6-7 hours drive
- 04.30 PM - Arrive the Accommodation in Banyuwangi
- Accommodation : Kampoeng Joglo Ijen or similar in Banyuwangi area.
Day 3. Ijen Tour – Drop off Ubud
- 03.15 AM - Depart to Paltuding (the entrance of mount Ijen)about 30 minutes drive
- 03.45 AM - Arrive Paltuding and take coffee break while waiting to checking ticket.
- 04.00 AM - Start Trekking to Mount Ijen (sunrise panoramic view of Lake Mt. Ijen)
- 06.30 AM - Back to the paltuding parking lot
- 07.30 AM - Leave Paltuding, by private car drive to the accommodation
- 08.00 AM - Breakfast and shower
- 09.00 AM - Checkout the transfer to Ketapang ferry port
- 10.00 AM - Take a ferry to Gilimanuk ferry port Bali about 1 hour
- 12.30 PM - Arrive Gilimanuk port, then by private car transfer out to your hotel in Ubud
- 05:00 PM - Arrive at your Hotel in Ubud
- Private car (AC), Petrol
- Driver with little speaking english
- Parking & Toll fee
- Private 4WD in Bromo
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo(private room & bathroom, hot water)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen(private room & bathroom, hot water)
- Meal: 2x breakfasts
- Mineral water
- Entrance ticket Tumpak Sewu & Tetes Cave Waterfalls
- Local Guide Waterfalls
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket Ijen
- English speaking Local guide Bromo
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- Gas Mask
- Ferry ticket to Bali (Ketapang harbour to Gilimanuk harbour)
- Private transport from Gilimanuk harbour to your hotel in Bali
- All personal expenses
- Horse riding
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal insurance
Know Before You Go:
- This is Private tour, there will be no one else in the group except your partner or friends or family
- Accommodation in Cemoro lawang will be Gubuk Ndeso, Cafe lava, Bromo Permai or similar in Bromo area
- Accommodation in Banyuwangi: Kampoeng Joglo Ijen or similar. Bondowoso stay at Ijen view Hotel. please note :if stay in Bondowoso, after Ijen tour not back to the hotel,but directly to Bali (breakfast box).
- Please note that sunrise in Bromo and the blue flames can't be guaranteed as they are subject to unpredictable weather conditions
- What to bring? trekking shoes,flashlight(we provide some),personal medicine,warm clothing,rain jacket, Tumpak Sewu waterfall, Please wear sandals with a grip or gripped aquaboots or water Shoes Quick-Drying,bringing a dry bag to keep your camera,drone or other electronics safe,Swimwear,Change of clothes.
- Not Suitable for: Pregnant women,People with asthma,People back problem,People with heart problem or other serious medical conditions,Wheelchair users.
- At Tumpak Sewu Waterfall you can swim, but not under the main waterfall.You are going to walk next to curtain waterfall for 2 kilometres during the exploration, which means you can find some natural pools in the middle of the trail that perfect for a relaxing.
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is not friendly for children under 7 years old. The authorities keep the environment around the waterfall as natural as possible. During the exploration, you have to go down from the vistas point to the river below through bamboo ladders and climb the rocks that might be risky for the children.
- A guide in Tumpak Sewu is needed, the guide will make sure you are safe and show you the way to go to the natural pools.
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo: Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October), the temperature at Mount Bromo can reach 5 Celsius. At noon, the temperature rises to 20 Celsius.
- The Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Please note: the Silence day (22nd March - 23rd March 2023) and Kasada (4th June - 5th June 2023). At that time Mount Bromo closed for religious purposes.
- Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October) temperature at Mount Ijen can reach 5 Celsius
- Not Suitable for: Pregnant women, People back problem or other serious medical conditions, Wheelchair users.
- Mount Ijen is not a friendly destination for children under 7 years old and people who have problems with asthma, blood pressure, extremely sensitive eyes, and one who easily panics. The sulfur/gas sometimes really strong and suddenly blows unpredictable to the hiking trail. This is the reason you must wear a professional gas mask(we provide) to help you breathe. Exploring Mount Ijen with an experienced guide is a must.
- Mount Ijen: Usually during the wet season, the volcanic activity near the crack of volcano is rising. If this activity occurs then authorities will close the trail going to the Blue Flame but travellers still have opportunity to enjoy the landscape from Ijen's rim of crater. Or, if the volcanic activities turn the toxicity of gas into a level of danger, then the authorities will close the entire site for safety reasons. Visiting Mount Ijen/Blue flame means you need to be ready for nature’s unpredictability.
- The normal speed to hike to the top of Ijen's rim of crater is 1.5 hours and you need 40 minutes more to go down to see the Blue Flame phenomena closer. Travellers usually return to Paltuding around 06:00 am after the sun rises and the trip will be finished around 07:00 am(arrive Paltuding)
- The best time to visit Mount Ijen is during the dry season from April to October when the sky is clear and has less rain.
- Please note: Mount Ijen closed on 1st Friday every month. The authorities made this regulation to protect the environment around Mount Ijen.
- Java time and Bali it will be 1 hour difference, the time will be 1 hour faster in Bali
Price: For reservation and discuss, please contact with us on Whatsapp or Email!
Email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +62 821-4031-2901