From Surabaya or Malang – Mount Bromo – Ijen – Drop Bali (3 Days)
Detailed Itinerary: Private Tour
Day 1. Surabaya or Malang – Bromo Area
- Meeting Point: Surabaya/Malang at hotel, airport or railway station
- By car drive about 3 hours to Cemoro Lawang (Mount Bromo area)
- Accommodation in Bromo: Cafe Lava or Bromo Permai or similar
*If arrival before 11:00am and nice weather you have time to visit Madakaripura waterfall,for ticket, scooter taxi, local guide will be your cost.
Day 2. Bromo Tour – Banyuwangi Area
- 03.00 AM Wake up and prepare for Bromo Tour
- 03.30 AM Meet the jeep driver and drive to sunrise view point
- 05.10 AM Sunrise
- 05.40 AM From view point the 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple
- 06.15 AM Volcano trekking
- 07.30 AM By Jeep you will back to hotel
- 08.00 AM Breakfast and shower
- 09.00 AM check out and drive about 7 hours to Banyuwangi or Bondowoso about 5 hours drive
- Accommodation in Licin village Banyuwangi: Kampung Joglo Ijen or similar, in Bondowoso: Ijen view Hotel or similar
Day 3. Ijen Blue Fire Tour – Drop Ubud
- 12.30 AM Prepare for Ijen Tour
- 01.00 AM Meet our drive and drive about 30 minutes to Paltuding (Parking lot of Mt. Ijen)
- 01.30 AM Arrive Paltuding parking area and take coffee break while waiting to checking ticket.
- 02.00 AM Start Trekking to Mount Ijen to see the blue fire and sunrise panoramic view of Lake Mt. Ijen
- 06.00 AM Back to Paltuding Parking area
- 07.00 AM back to hotel
- 07.30 AM breakfast and shower
- 09.00 AM Check out and drive to Ketapang ferry port
- 10.00 AM By ferry cross to Gilimanuk ferry port in Bali
- 12.30 PM by private car from Gilimanuk ferry port to your hotel in Ubud
- 04:30 PM Arrive at your Hotel in Ubud
- Private car (AC), gasoline
- Driver with little speaking english
- Parking&Toll fee
- Private Jeep 4WD in Bromo
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (private room&bathroom, hot water)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen area (private room&bathroom, hot water)
- 2x breakfast
- mineral water
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket Ijen/blue fire
- English speaking Local Guide Ijen
- Professional Gas Mask and flashlight
- Coffee break at Ijen (before trekking)
- Ferry ticket to Bali (ketapang harbour to Gilimanuk harbour)
- Private transport from Gilimanuk to your hotel in Bali (Pemuteran, Lovina, Munduk, Ubud, Kuta, Seminyak)
- All personal expense
- Horse riding
- Lunch and Dinner
- English speaking Local Guide Bromo(OPTIONAL)by request
- Personal insurance
Know Before You Go:
- This is Private tour, there will be no one else in the group except your partner or friends or family
- Accommodation in Bromo will be Cafe Lava or similar
- Accommodation in Banyuwangi (Ijen) will be either Kampung Joglo Ijen or similar homestay,depending on availability,If accommodation in Bondowoso Ijen view hotel or similar, please note:if stay in Bondowoso, after Ijen tour not back to the hotel,but directly to Bali (breakfast box). If stay in Banyuwangi you can back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower.
- Please note that sunrise in Bromo and the blue flames can't be guaranteed as they are subject to unpredictable weather conditions
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo: Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October), the temperature at Mount Bromo can reach 5 Celsius. At noon, the temperature rises to 20 Celsius.
- The Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Please note: the Silence day (22nd March - 23rd March 2023) and Kasada (4th June - 5th June 2023). At that time Mount Bromo closed for religious purposes.
- Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October) temperature at Mount Ijen can reach 5 Celsius
- Not Suitable for: Pregnant women, People back problem or other serious medical conditions, Wheelchair users.
- Mount Ijen is not a friendly destination for children under 7 years old and people who have problems with asthma, blood pressure, extremely sensitive eyes, and one who easily panics. The sulfur/gas sometimes really strong and suddenly blows unpredictable to the hiking trail. This is the reason you must wear a professional gas mask(we provide) to help you breathe. Exploring Mount Ijen with an experienced guide is a must.
- Mount Ijen:Usually, during the wet season, the volcanic activity near the crack of volcano is rising. If this activity occurs then authorities will close the trail going to the Blue Flame but travellers still have opportunity to enjoy the landscape from Ijen's rim of crater. Or, if the volcanic activities turn the toxicity of gas into a level of danger, then the authorities will close the entire site for safety reasons. Visiting Mount Ijen/Blue flame means you need to be ready for nature’s unpredictability.
- The normal speed to hike to the top of Ijen's rim of crater is 1.5 hours and you need 40 minutes more to go down to see the Blue Flame phenomena closer. Travellers usually return to Paltuding around 06:00 am after the sun rises and the trip will be finished around 07:00 am(arrive Paltuding)
- The best time to visit Mount Ijen is during the dry season from April to October when the sky is clear and has less rain.
- What to bring? trekking shoes,personal medicine,rain jacket,a light warm jacket,Sunglasses.
- Please note: that Mount Ijen closed on 1st Friday every month. The authorities made this regulation to protect the environment around Mount Ijen.
- Java time and Bali it will be 1 hour difference, the time will be 1 hour faster in Bali
*The private tour price per person is based on a group of two people. Prices depend on the number of people with you
Please contact with us on Whatsapp or Email!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +62 851-7305-5652