From Bali – Ijen crater – Mount Bromo – Drop off Surabaya (3 days)
Detailed Itinerary: Private tours
Day 1. Bali – Banyuwangi
- 09:00 AM - Pick up at Bali (Hotel, Airport)
- 09:15 AM - By private car to Gilimanuk ferry port about 4 hours drive
- 01:30 PM - Arrive Gilimanuk ferry port, by ferry to Ketapang harbour in Java
- 02:00 PM - Arrive at Ketapang harbour
- 02.30 PM - By private car transfer to Licin village about 35 minutes drive
- 02.30 PM - Arrive at Licin village, stay overnight at Kampoeng Joglo Ijen or similar
Day 2. Ijen Tour – Cemoro Lawang
- 01.00 AM - Drive about 30 minutes to Paltuding
- 01.45 AM - Arrive at Paltuding parking lot
- 02.00 AM - Start trekking to Ijen summit (sunrise panoramic view of Lake Mt. Ijen)
- 06.30 AM - Back to Paltuding parking lot
- 07.30 AM - Meet our driver, then by private car back to the accommodation
- 08.00 AM - Have a breakfast and shower
- 09.30 AM - Checkout and drive to Cemoro lawang about 6 hours drive
- 04.30 PM - Arrive at Cemoro lawang in Bromo area
- Accommodation at Cafe lava or similar
Day 3. Bromo Tour – Surabaya
- 03.00 AM - Meet the jeep driver and guide, then drive to sunrise view point
- 05.10 AM - Sunrise
- 05.40 AM - By Jeep to mount bromo, the jeep will stop at parking lot near Luhur Poten Temple
- 06.15 AM - Walk to mount Bromo crater around 1.5 km
- 07.40 AM - By Jeep back to the accommodation
- 08.00 AM - Have a breakfast and shower
- 10.00 AM - Checkout and drive about 3 hours to Surabaya (hotel, airport or train station)
- 01.00 PM - Arrive Surabaya. End of the tour
- Private car (AC), petrol, parking fee, donation fee, Toll fee
- Driver with little speaking english
- Private Jeep/4WD in Bromo
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo (private room & bathroom, hot shower)
- 1 night accommodation in Ijen area (private room & bathroom, hot shower)
- Meal: 2x breakfasts
- mineral water
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket Ijen
- English speaking local guide Bromo
- English speaking local guide Ijen
- Gas Masks
- Ferry ticket from Bali to Java
- Private car for Pick up at hotel in Bali and drop off Surabaya
- All personal expenses
- Rent Horse in Bromo
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal insurance
Know Before You Go:
- This is Private tour, there will be no one else in the group except your partner or friends or family
- Accommodation in Bromo will be Cafe Lava or similar
- Accommodation in Banyuwangi (Ijen) will be either Kampoeng Joglo Ijen or similar, depending on availability
- Please note that sunrise in Bromo and the blue flames can't be guaranteed as they are subject to unpredictable weather conditions
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo: Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October), the temperature at Mount Bromo can reach 5 Celsius. At noon, the temperature rises to 17 Celsius.
- The Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Please note: the Silence day (22nd March - 23rd March 2023) and Kasada (4th June - 5th June 2023). At that time Mount Bromo closed for religious purposes.
- Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October) temperature at Mount Ijen can reach 5 Celsius
- Not Suitable for: Pregnant women, People back problem or other serious medical conditions, Wheelchair users.
- Mount Ijen is not a friendly destination for children under 7 years old and people who have problems with asthma, blood pressure, extremely sensitive eyes, and one who easily panics. The sulfur/gas sometimes really strong and suddenly blows unpredictable to the hiking trail. This is the reason you must wear a professional gas mask(we provide) to help you breathe. Exploring Mount Ijen with an experienced guide is a must.
- Mount Ijen:Usually, during the wet season, the volcanic activity near the crack of volcano is rising. If this activity occurs then authorities will close the trail going to the Blue Flame but travellers still have opportunity to enjoy the landscape from Ijen's rim of crater. Or, if the volcanic activities turn the toxicity of gas into a level of danger, then the authorities will close the entire site for safety reasons. Visiting Mount Ijen/Blue flame means you need to be ready for nature’s unpredictability.
- The normal speed to hike to the top of Ijen's rim of crater is 1.5 hours and you need 40 minutes more to go down to see the Blue Flame phenomena closer. Travellers usually return to Paltuding around 06:00 am after the sun rises and the trip will be finished around 07:00 am(arrive Paltuding)
- The best time to visit Mount Ijen is during the dry season from April to October when the sky is clear and has less rain.
- What to bring? trekking shoes,personal medicine,rain jacket,a light warm jacket,Sunglasses
- Please note: that Mount Ijen closed on 1st Friday every month. The authorities made this regulation to protect the environment around Mount Ijen.
For reservation and discuss, please contact with us on Whatsapp or Email
Email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: +62 821-4031-2901