Yogyakarta Tour - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall - Kabut Pelangi Waterfall - Mt Bromo – Ijen – Ulun Danu Beratan Temple - Drop Ubud (6 days)
Day 1. Yogyakarta Airport – Hotel
- Pick-up at Yogyakarta Airport(YIA) Transfer to Yogyakarta city
- Accommodation in Yogyakrta: Neo Malioboro or similar. Free program
Day 2. Borobudur - Sultan Palace - Water Castle - Prambanan
- 07:30 AM Pick up at Hotel, then visit Sultan palace and water castle
- 09.30 AM Drive to Borobudur about 1 hour drive
- 10:30 AM Arrive Borobudur, explore the UNESCO-listed Borobudur Temple, the largest Buddhist structure on earth.
- 12:00 PM Then the next destination is Prambanan temple, drive about 1.5 hours
- 13:00 PM Stop for lunch
- 02:00 PM Spend 2 hours exploring Prambanan.
- 05:00 PM After finishing exploring Prambanan, head back directly to the accommodation.
Day 3. By Train Yogyakarta to Malang - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- 04:11 AM The train depart from Yogyakarta to Surabaya (by Mutiara Selatan train - executive class)*breakfast box
- 08.45 AM The train arrive at Surabaya Gubeng(SGU)railway station,meet our driver
- 09.00 AM by private car drive to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall about 4 hours drive
- 01.00 PM Lunch near Tumpak Sewu
- 02:00 AM Arrive Tumpak Sewu waterfall, meet the local guide-explore around 3-4 hours
- 05:00 PM Checkin the accommodation
- Accommodation in Tumpak Sewu: Artha cottage or similar
Day 4. Kabut Pelangi Waterfall - Cemoro Lawang
- 08:00 AM After breakfast-checkout, meet the local guide then 10 minutes drive to Kabut Pelangi-explore around 3 hours.
- 12:00 PM Leave Lumajang then, by private car transfer to Cemoro lawang about 4.5 hours drive
- 05.00 PM Arrive Cemoro lawang
Accommodation in Cemoro lawang : Cafe lava or similar
Day 5. Bromo Tour – Banyuwangi or Bondowoso
- 03.00 AM Wake up
- 03.30 AM Meet the jeep driver and drive to sunrise view point
- 05.10 AM Sunrise
- 05.40 AM From view point the 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple
- 06.15 AM Volcano trekking
- 07.30 AM By Jeep you will back to hotel
- 08.00 AM Breakfast and shower
- 09.00 AM check out and drive about 7 hours to Banyuwangi or Bondowoso about 5 hours drive
- Accommodation in Licin village Banyuwangi: Kampung Joglo Ijen or similar, in Bondowoso: Ijen view Hotel or similar
Day 6. Ijen Blue Fire Tour – Ulun Danu Beratan Temple - Ubud
- 12.30 AM Prepare for Ijen Tour
- 01.00 AM Meet the local guide Ijen and drive about 30 minutes to Paltuding (Parking Area of Mt. Ijen)
- 01.30 AM Arrive Paltuding parking area and take coffee break while waiting to checking ticket.
- 02.00 AM Start Trekking to Mount Ijen to see the blue fire and sunrise panoramic view of Lake Mt. Ijen
- 06.00 AM Back to Paltuding Parking area
- 07.00 AM back to hotel
- 07.30 AM breakfast and shower
- 09.00 AM Check out and drive to Ketapang ferry port
- 10.30 AM By ferry cross to Gilimanuk ferry port Bali
- 12.00 PM Arrive Gilimanuk ferry port then by private car to Tanah lot
- 03:00 PM Arrive Tanah lot, explore spend 2 hours til sunset
- 05:30 PM Transfer out to your hotel in Ubud or Seminyak
- 07:00 PM Arrive your hotel in Ubud. Finish program
- Private car(AC),Gasoline,Parking fee,Donation
- Driver with little speaking english
- Toll road fee
- Private Jeep 4WD for Bromo tour
- 2 night accommodation in Yogyakarta, include breakfast
- 1 might accommodation in Lumajang/Pronojiwo, include breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Bromo, include breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Banyuwangi, include breakfast
- Daily mineral water
- Train ticket from Yogykarta to Malang (Bisnis class)
- Entrance ticket Tumpak Sewu and Tetes waterfall waterfall
- Entrance ticket Kabut Pelangi waterfall
- Entrance ticket Bromo
- Entrance ticket Ijen
- English speaking Local Guide Waterfall
- English speaking local guide Bromo
- English speaking Local guide Ijen
- Professional Gas Masks
- Coffee break in Ijen(before trekking)
- Ferry ticket to Bali (Ketapang harbour to Gilimanuk harbour)
- Private transport from gilimanuk ferry port to your hotel in Ubud Bali
What is Exclusions:
- All personal expenses
- Rent Horse in Bromo
- Lunch and Dinner
- English speaking Guide for Yogyakarta tour
- Temples entry fees ($45 or Rp 670,000 per person for both temples, not per temple)
- Entrance fee Sultan palace IDR 15.000 and water castle IDR 15.000
- Entrance fee Ulun Danu Beratan Temple IDR 75.000
- Personal insurance
Please note:No Hidden fees and No Surprises!!
Know Before You Go:
- This is Private tour, there will be no one else in the group except your partner or friends or family
- Temples entry fees is payable on the day of the tour, Cash or cards are accepted.
- At the entrance to the temple, there is an official guide in various languages: English,Italy,Spanish,France IDR 150,000
- Legal english guide in Sultan palace(price is not set)only donation/voluntary
- Legal english guide in Water castle around IDR 100.000
- Accommodation in Bromo will be Cafe Lava or Bromo Permai
- Accommodation in Banyuwangi (Ijen) will be either Kampung Joglo Ijen or similar homestay,depending on availability,If accommodation in Bondowoso Ijen view hotel or similar, please note:if stay in Bondowoso, after Ijen tour not back to the hotel,but directly to Bali (breakfast box). If stay in Banyuwangi you can back to the hotel for have a breakfast and shower.
- Please note that sunrise in Bromo and the blue flames cannot be guaranteed as they are subject to unpredictable weather conditions
- At Tumpak Sewu Waterfall you can swim, but not under the main waterfall.You are going to walk next to curtain waterfall for 2 kilometres during the exploration, which means you can find some natural pools in the middle of the trail that perfect for a relaxing.
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is not friendly for children under 7 years old. The authorities keep the environment around the waterfall as natural as possible. During the exploration, you have to go down from the vistas point to the river below through bamboo ladders and climb the rocks that might be risky for the children.
- A guide in Tumpak Sewu is needed, the guide will make sure you are safe and show you the way to go to the natural pools.
- Mount Bromo lies in an open area called Sea of Sand. This is the wide savanna covered with volcanic ashes that make it easy to explore without a guide. Unless you want to go to a spot where it is more private or less crowded to enjoy the landscape or capture the milky way, then a guide is necessary.
- Mount Bromo is a friendly destination for families with children, the hiking trail on Mount Bromo is relatively easy. The 4x4 driver will drop you off at the parking area in front of Luhur Poten Temple and then take a short hike to the rim of crater. It takes around 1.5 Km or 30 minutes hike from Luhur Poten Temple to the Bromo's rim of crater.
- Mount Bromo: Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October), the temperature at Mount Bromo can reach 5 Celsius. At noon, the temperature rises to 20 Celsius.
- The Bromo national park regularly monitors the activity of Mount Bromo. If there is dangerous volcanic activity, the national park would be closed for safety reasons. So, if the national park is open then it is absolutely safe to visit.
- Please note: the Silence day (22nd March - 23rd March 2023) and Kasada (4th June - 5th June 2023). At that time Mount Bromo closed for religious purposes.
- Early in the morning in the dry season (April to October) temperature at Mount Ijen can reach 5 Celsius
- Not Suitable for: Pregnant women, People back problem or other serious medical conditions, Wheelchair users.
- Mount Ijen is not a friendly destination for children under 7 years old and people who have problems with asthma, blood pressure, extremely sensitive eyes, and one who easily panics. The sulfur/gas sometimes really strong and suddenly blows unpredictable to the hiking trail. This is the reason you must wear a professional gas mask(we provide) to help you breathe. Exploring Mount Ijen with an experienced guide is a must.
- Mount Ijen:Usually, during the wet season, the volcanic activity near the crack of volcano is rising. If this activity occurs then authorities will close the trail going to the Blue Flame but travellers still have opportunity to enjoy the landscape from Ijen's rim of crater. Or, if the volcanic activities turn the toxicity of gas into a level of danger, then the authorities will close the entire site for safety reasons. Visiting Mount Ijen/Blue flame means you need to be ready for nature’s unpredictability.
- The normal speed to hike to the top of Ijen's rim of crater is 1.5 hours and you need 40 minutes more to go down to see the Blue Flame phenomena closer. Travellers usually return to Paltuding around 06:00 am after the sun rises and the trip will be finished around 07:00 am(arrive Paltuding)
- The best time to visit Mount Ijen is during the dry season from April to October when the sky is clear and has less rain.
- What to bring? trekking shoes,personal medicine,rain jacket,a light warm jacket,Sunglasses.
- Please note: Mount Ijen closed on 1st Friday every month. The authorities made this regulation to protect the environment around Mount Ijen.
- Java time and Bali it will be 1 hour difference, the time will be 1 hour faster in Bali
Price: For reservation and discuss, please directly contact with us on Whatsapp or Email!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +62 851-7305-5652